Julia Strupiechowska Julia Strupiechowska is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy when adding a column the answer turns to zero

when i try to sum a column up the answer turns to zero. I think this is because it think that the figures are text however im unable to change them back to number.
things ive tries: checking calculations are automatic, converting back to numbers by copying a cell with figure 0, selecting my column and paste special, value, add. These two methods do not work and im terribly frustrated and want this sorted out fast. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.