Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Phrank Phrank is offline

Default Conditional Formatting with VLookup and Offset functions

Hi. I'm working with Excel 2010. I have two sheets. I have a value
in column D on Sheet1. I need to look up that value in Sheet2, column
A. If that value is there on Sheet2, I need to look at the offset
value in that row that is in column C (still on Sheet2). IF that
value is 'Need', then I need the color of the cell on Sheet1 to change
to Red. I hope that's clear enough.

So, basically it would be a VLookup with an Offset after it finds the
value. Can that formula be done, and can it be worked into
conditional formatting?

Thank you!

Frank