Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
imogen b imogen b is offline

Default Convert visa pdf statements to three columns in excel?

hi,

I would like to download data from a pdf visa statement into an excel spreadsheet. (My visa company will only download three months of statements into excel, but the statements I'm interested in are older than that.)

When I try cut and paste, the three fields of data end up in one column, I would like the data in three excel columns (date, company, amount).

Does anyone know of a program that will take the data and re-align it as three columns. Or another automated solution?

e.g. It looks like this:

12/08/15
Company A
$10
12/11/15
Company B
$20
12/14/15
Company C
$30

Instead of like this (in three columns):

12/08/15 Company A $10
12/11/15 Company B $20
12/14/15 Company C $30