Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ty Ty is offline

Default New sheets from a Pivot Table

Anyone,

The previous posted problem was resolved. Now, I am trying to take my project with the same pivot to create a sheet for each color from this Pivot without me manually doing it plus one special sheet with row names from the Pivot. Here is my brainstorming:

One special sheet with numbers of what you just completed for me along with:
-Display will change based on the filter and number from what was solved with color counting
-Display the label of the column in A4 or somewhere
-Display the row names(xyz_01)
-Display the numbers from the color counting(bottom on row 200-205? column K-S?) next to the row name(xyz_01)

Sheet for each color:
-Display just the label of the column
-Display just numbers of what was solved with the color counting
-Like a snapshot after the filter is set

Is the above possible?

Your help will be greatly appreciated,
Ty