Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Validation list source is a list of comma separated values in a single cell

Is there a way of making the validation list reference a single cell
but in that cell is the list of acceptable values which are comma
separated. I think this would be simple in VBA but I am trying to
figure out if there is formula that can be entered into the source
field for the validation criteria that would then use these values as
a list.

Thanks

David

A DV list needs to be stored in a range where each cell in the range
holds 1 listitem. Thus, a delimited list in a cell is 1 listitem.

You need to spread your list across a row (or down a col) of cells!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc