Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Change_Event macro dismiss table1 copy reinstate Table1

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 4:21:05 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Sat, 28 Nov 2015 03:11:38 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

If LCase(ActiveSheet.Name) = "summary" Then GoTo done

I guess the line above causes the error and there are some dots missing.

Why do write the code into a Worksheet_Change event? If Col A get
changed or a value is inserted the macro fires. Also in the Cols B, C
and D.
If always all cells are filled restrict the macro for only column D:

Regards
Claus B.

Hi Claus,

There seems to be a need to have a code to move all data from all the sheets (the ones named A, B, C, D, E... etc.) to a sheet named Summary some times, and other times there is a need to only move the "new entry" from any of the A, B, C... etc, sheets to Summary.

The "new entry" to the sheets appears to be done with a UserForm which will fill columns A, B, C & D on any of the sheets. So I Counta(aRng) for a total of 4.

Each of the A B C sheets hold names that start with A for the A Sheet, names that start with B for the B sheet and so on.

The OP is very limited in english and the workbook usage is my best guess from the example.

I wanted to be sure all columns were filled, A, B, C & D before transfering the data. I could not get a clear answer on that from th OP. Most likely it will always be 4 per row and I think the D:D will be fine.

The code works well, thanks for smoothing it out.

Howard