Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default For Each sheet in WkBook problem

The *Table object* is problematic for coding (IMO) because this object
has its own rules, and is primarily used for data analysis scenarios,
not for storing raw data. You have to delete the table to remove it.

When writing new data to a summary sheet, filters should be turned off
so inbound data is correctly positioned. Filtering shouldn't really
matter since the rows are contiguous in col1 (or should be) since the
1st col usually contains the *PrimaryKey* in database tables. (I think
it's a good practice to follow the rules<g)

--
Garry

Hi Garry,

This gives me sound advice to pass on if the OP has trouble copying to his table. Basically, turn off the filter, and copy to a range NOT a table.

Reinstate filters/tables as needed with the new data.

Thanks

Howard