Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default For Each sheet in WkBook problem

Hi Garry,

Am Fri, 27 Nov 2015 03:26:09 -0500 schrieb GS:

I think you mean 'exclude'?

Howard wrote that the sheets have names *beginning* with A to Z.
Then he cannot work with ASCII numbers because he had to look for
Left(Sheet.Name,1) and that would INCLUDE the sheets SUMMARY and
BEGIN BLADS.

Regards
Claus B.

Well yes, but I thought these 2 sheets were excluded in the If..Then!
So what I meant is those 2 sheets still need to be excluded. Your
statement that they would be included is accurate and so I was thinking
you meant to add they need to be excluded. Regardless, I prefer
explicit inclusion as exampled in Consolidate_DetailShts() -OR-
explicit exclusion as exampled in ConsolidateSheets().<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc