Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default For Each sheet in WkBook problem

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 5:03:00 PM UTC-8, GS wrote:
My bad! (aircode<g)

This..
lNextRow = .Cells(1, .Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row + 1

..should be...

lNextRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row + 1

--
Garry

Hi Garry,

Thanks, actually if I had studied the code harder, I should have seen that.

I did have to make a change on this line for the Resize columns.

..Cells(lNextRow, 1).Resize(UBound(vData), 4) = vData

Works great now.

Thanks for the array approach, I like the array shot at it, but it still whacks me most often.

Howard