Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default INSTR find copy sheet to sheet issue

Hi Claus,

Thanks for taking a look.

Two things, first I need the entire contents of the Lot sheet column C values, and second I also need all instances of say "Talking..." or "Radio Controlled..."
etc.

So if I select any Radio Button... entry in the drop down, then there should be 5 Radio Button entries copied to Product instead of just the one selected. That would be Lot sheet rows 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and all content for the C column cells and the resized cells also.

It looks like you split the contents at the number embedded in the text, but those are just numbers to help me identify the individual entries, to be sure the correct ones are being copied.

Howard