Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Copy to sheet name in column 1

Hi Claus,

Okay, the Msgbox AR worked only if:

There were just the Name 1, Name 2 etc. in column 1

AND

only if there was NOT adjacent cells with data. Needed a blank row between each entry or the Msgbox AR errors out.

I suppose AREAs does not process consecutive cells and I added the additional data afterwards to simulate what a actual sheet may have on it.

So, as you say, the For Each looks at each cell.

With only Name 1, Name 2 etc. in column 1, it seems one could then pass that AR to a sheet name some how, since each is also a sheet name.

Howard