Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Copy to sheet name in column 1

Okay, I was sure I had a msgbox while testing that would show each Name n (no other code in the For Each...) and it would loop through all the names in column 1. So I was under the impression that the AREAs was making that possible instead of looping through each and every cell in column 1.

However, I cannot duplicate that now for whatever reason. Maybe I am going nuts and just thought I did that.<g

At any rate, these three codes should keep me off the streets for some time while I digest them.

Thank much, Howard