Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Manage errors with multiple InPut Boxes

Hi Howard,
I haven't mustered the energy yet to do a separate example project, but
as an afterthought you might want to try using Excel's DataForm. Just
make sure the data table has headers and fire the form up for user
input. Worth a try since it's built-in specifically for that purpose.
(The sheet need not even be visible if the dialog is code launched!)

--
Garry

Hi Garry,

I gave Excel's DataForm a try and works quite well, after finding a tutorial that stepped me through it, along with the features and such.

Thanks, and take care.

Howard