Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Manage errors with multiple InPut Boxes

Well.., I should keep it very basic then. (user input to worksheet
range)

N.B.: my modem is acting up and so the cable company is coming
Friday to fix/replace. I'll have only intermittent internet access
until then!

--
Garry

That would be fine.
Thanks.

Howard

Hi Howard,
I haven't mustered the energy yet to do a separate example project, but
as an afterthought you might want to try using Excel's DataForm. Just
make sure the data table has headers and fire the form up for user
input. Worth a try since it's built-in specifically for that purpose.
(The sheet need not even be visible if the dialog is code launched!)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc