Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Manage errors with multiple InPut Boxes

use an Application.InputBox. With this box you can define the type of
data.
Your normal InputBox always return text.So you get an error if declared
as long.
What about all inputs in one InputBox comma separated. And then change
that string to an array and work with this array?

Regards
Claus B.
--

Hi Claus,

Yes, the comma separated method should work, the out-put is in consecutive columns on Master sheet. But is that also possible if a column or two need to be skipped you can do that?

I think I have some code with the comma separated method, I will give that a shot.

Thanks.

Howard