Pudinglol Pudinglol is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elo1412 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have installed Megastat 2013 add in to Excel 2013 32bit. I can't run any confidence interval at all.

1) When I try to run confidence interval for the mean, I have the following error:

"Probability must be between 0 and 1"

I used the following data:
Confidence interval - mean
mean = 400
Std Dev = 100
n = 800

2) When I try to run confidence interval for a proportion, I have the following error:

"Invalid or missing output"

I used the following data:
Confidence interval - p
p = 0.2
n = 50

I followed exactly the same instructions as my professor and I was the only student to have this problem.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance!
For anyone having this issue, here is my solution
Try going to Clock, Language, and Region
then clicking Region and Language
after that go to Keyboards and languages and finally change Default input language.... That's it!