Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default Help Needed

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in message
In article , "Emrys Davies"
wrote:
I use Excel 2007. I completed a sheet of twenty two bowls games and
everything I need is there but I now find that I started at column AE so
when I prepare the sheet for printing I find that the first page is
blank.
How can I transfer my data to the first page? Tread carefully please as
all
I know is what I have learned my self.

Probably the easiest way is to
1) add another sheet to your workbook
2) copy the columns you want to print to that new sheet
3) print the new sheet

HTH

I added another sheet, copied the sheet in question, but Paste was
greyed-out when I went to copy it on the virgin sheet.

I went to sheet 3 and then everything worked fine, whatever I did
differently. So many thank to everyone as all is now well.