Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] yasinmoha@gmail.com is offline

Default Using if in calculating hours

On Tuesday, 15 September 2015 10:15:28 UTC+5:30, wrote:
Hi...

This question is part of a weekly time recording sheet. I currently have set September month. 1st 7 columns is manually entered time using formatting hh:mm:ss and the next column is sum of the 7 columns using the formatting [h]:mm:ss.

I am trying to run a if statement where is the time is greater than 32 hours it should by Y in the cell k6 and if its less than 32 hours it should be N in the Cel K6.

I set this up

Logical test - I6time(32:00:00)
value_if_true - "Y"
value_if_false - "N"

But I am getting invalid in logical test.

Please suggest corrections.

Got it Thanks