Jon Peltier

I'm having a little trouble visualizing this (sorry, it's getting late). Perhaps it
would help if you included a sample of your data, so we can see how it's arranged,
then explain to us what's clustered and what's stacked. (Make sure you type slowly,
so we can keep up!)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Ann Kelley wrote:

What was good about Pim's suggestion was I was able to show the data for
June 2005 stacked. My original chart has the labels at the bottom for
just the month and they are grouped. So the first group is January and
there are 4 bars showing each year under that label. The next label is
February and so on. When I changed the graph to Pim's suggestion, the
months are no longer grouped. Each column shows the data label as
"Jan-02", "Jan-03", etc. I want the chart to look like my original
chart showing the groups with individual columns for the year and to
start stacking the figures for each month (2 different values).

Thanks,
Ann