Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Editing a long text line?

Hi Terry,

Am Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:26:03 +0100 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

For many years I've used my own macro program, Macro Express Pro, for
automating stuff. Haven't touched VBA for a decade or so. Therefore
working out exactly how to paste that VBA macro will need a bit of
revision!

press Alt+F11 = Insert = Module and paste the code into the code
window. Then select the cell and run the macro.

What has to be revised? Do you have more than one cell with long text in
one column? I have a suggestion for that case.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional