Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] jsofillas@gmail.com is offline

Default Exporting Yahoo Data into Excel?

Hi,
I was wondering if it was possible to export data from Yahoo into Excel? Specifically, I play in a fantasy football league ran through Yahoo. Yahoo has projections for EVERY PLAYER throughout the year. I can copy and paste this into Excel, however that would take quite a long time to do. Not to mention the projections will be changing throughout the season. Would be VERY helpful if there was a way I could just export the data into excel so I can manipulate from there. Please advise. Thanks!

John