Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Copy to the rows between 49 up to 29

I had an excellent solution to copy to row 29 and not further down than row 49 in a particular column.

Each copy goes to the next empty row in that range.

This is what I saved as an archive, but I did not make proper comments to refresh my memory on making it work again.

With wksTarget
FERow = WorksheetFunction.Max(29, .Cells(49, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Row)
.Cells(FERow, 1).Resize(columnsize:=4) = varRicho
End With

I am guessing that I was using it an event macro and with an array varRicho.

I would like to recapture how that works both with an plain "copy to" and with an array example.

Thanks,

Howard