Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] phdkiwi@gmail.com is offline

Default Calling Analysis Toolpak.Regress (Regression)

From VBA in Outlook I instantiate and run a procedure in Excel and then Excel VBA calls "ATPVBAEN.XLAM!Regress"

I get error message "Run-time error 1004: Cannot run the macro ". The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled."

BUT, if I manually open the Excel workbook, the Excel VBA code and the ATP Regression runs perfectly.

The ATP reference is checked.
The two addins "Analysis ToolPak" and "Analysis ToolPak - VBA" are checked.

This may help: when it fails (from Outlook), I notice the Excel Data menu does not have the "Data Analysis" item. Yet, VBA thinks it is loaded.

Any help please???