Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default .Value "issue"

I understand the coding you suggest, but it's not doing what I had in mind. Perhaps some further details would help ...

The coding above is for one week; there are 51 other modules with the same coding, with just changes to the columns referenced (eg. AK, AS, AW, etc.)

The formula in AG5 is a vlookup, which uses looks up the value in column A and the # of columns to count over referenced in the same column (so, for original coding, lookup-column value is in AG4).

With these details, the coding you suggested (while useful) doesn't solve my original problem. I can populate the formulas into the desired range and with the accurate result ... but the value-out portion of the code results in every cell's value becoming that of cell AG19 (and NOT the formula result). See my example ...

Thanks for your effort!
Ray