DrDave35 DrDave35 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyVeryOwnSelf[_3_] View Post
Presumably,
- you already have a way to get the start date in A10,
This date is pulled from a simple =NOW() formula within J34.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyVeryOwnSelf[_3_] View Post
- the time values in column B don't have the date included invisibly.
That is correct. The formulas just take the time in Q34, and add sequential timing to that value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyVeryOwnSelf[_3_] View Post
In A11, put
=IF(B11=B10,"",MAX(A$10:A10)+1)
and copy down.
For reasons unknown to me, this method does not work for me. A different approach is to attempt to set a 'range' (for lack of better words) where for example, anything between 00:00 and 00:30 would equal an additional day added to A10. I'd also like to be able to tweak that range, so that it also could cover those rare times when the date would need to change +1 at 01:59 for example if the range was between 00:00 and 01:59. This however is difficult for me because we're not dealing with a value, but a time range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyVeryOwnSelf[_3_] View Post
Since you are satisfied with your formulas in column B, they can be nested within an IF() to accomplish this:
=IF($Q$34="","", [your_formula])
This worked PERFECTLY - Thanks!!!
A typical Formula for the "B" Column now looks something like this, with the times changed as needed per schedule:
=IF($Q$34="","",B10+TIME(0,30,0)) <----(Example Cell is B11)

Once again, thanks for your help! :)