Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] balmoney@vt.edu is offline

Default What Function Will Get Me The Result I Need

Column A B C D
Row 1 4 5 =A/B
2 5 10 =A/B
3 10 6 =A/B
4 8 12 =A/B

I have values entered in columns A and B. Column C is a percentage of those values. In column D I need to know a function so that if D is 100% or over it will equal 100% and if it is under 100% it will equal the value in C.

What function should I use in column D to get me this result?

From the above example column C will equal 80%, 50%, 167%, 67%
I need the function for column D so the D will equal 80%, 50%, 100% 67%

I never what the value of column D to be greater than 100%

Hopefully I have explained what exactly I'm looking for. Thank you for your time in helping me with is.