Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Munster Munster is offline

Default Excel 2010 Question

Can anyone help with the below? I hope I am not too wordy or confusing with the situation. Anyone that tries to help with this, thank you in advance.

There are two sheets in the spreadsheet named Sheet 1 and Sheet 2. If need be, I can add a Filter and Sort as needed if the formula requires that.

Sheet 2
A1 has Location B1 has Product
A2 has FR001 B2 has Apples
A3 has FR002 B3 has Oranges
A4 has FR003 B4 has Lemons

Sheet 1
A1 has Product B1 has Location
A2 B2

The issue:
Say I put Apples into A2 of Sheet 1. I need a formula that will look up the Product in Column B of Sheet 2 and return the location from Column A of Sheet 2 into B2 of Sheet 1.