Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Column Widths in Word and Excel

So it appears that Word and Excel use different measurements for
column heights and widths. Word's table cell measurements are
apparently in inches. Are Excel's in pixels? Not sure.

I have Excel tables I need to paste into Word. I want to set my Excel
table heights and widths to match Word's. Is there a way to do this
calculation? I tried converting inches to pixels and that doesn't
seem to work.

Thanks for your help.

Are you trying to paste from Excel table to Word table? L.O.L.!

Why not just paste the Excel table at a paragraph position, then size
to suit?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!