Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] blakec@gcs.k12.nc.us is offline

Default Copy non empty cells into one designated.

I have a single (master) row of data I am trying to fill in from information collected from a Google Form. Some of my pieces of information will only be entered one time. Hence, I want my form to find that one piece of information vertically and copy it in the designated cell at the very top (without me having to manually do it.) I need that one master row to fill in so that I can run a form from one row of completed data.