Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] fdb_biz@bloomingdalecom.net is offline

Default IFERROR function with Hyperlink

Hi,

I'm trying to use the IFERROR function with hyperlink functions. I
want the worksheet function to work like this: IF the hyperlink to
the specific Device page returns an 'Unable to open' error message,
then I want it to open the Main Page (which will always open). But,
the worksheet function below continues to return the error message and
doesn't open the Main Page. Am I doing something wrong, or can this
function not be used this way? If not, are there any suggestions for
how to make this work? Thanks!

IFERROR(Hyperlink(E32,"Device"),Hyperlink(E31,"Mai n Page"))