Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Antek Antek is offline

Default I need a tutorial on Excel formulas

Hi Howard,

I used google to find what I needed before I had written
to the groups but I was not satisfied.
I am looking for a tutorial step by step, not for variety
of examples, better or worse.
I hoped that Excel groups's users could know about such
sources and would be able to help me.

Regards
Antek

Uzytkownik "L. Howard" napisal w wiadomosci
Hi Antek,

I find a simple google search with a simple query statement like this very
helpful.

excel formulas sumproduct
excel formulas index match
excel formulas etc., etc.

Usually get several pages returned, but most often within the first half
dozen there will be a site that pretty much gets me going.

Doesn't always get me to the finished product, but then I can bring what I
have to this forum and ask for help with a "not quite working" example of
what I am chasing.

Once solved, add to your formula archives with a note to self on what it
does etc.

Howard