Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Antek Antek is offline

Default I need a tutorial on Excel formulas

Hi Isabelle,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have downloaded the Bible. I am sure it'll be very
useful for me but not to learn how to create formulas.
I'll be able to check syntax, arguments, etc. in it when
I know what function to use and why.
What I need now is a manual, showing step by step
how to create a proper formula in any case. Examples
whould be very useful in such tutorial.
I tried to find it in "regular" manuals of Excel, but
there is little information on writing formulas there.

Regards
Antek

Użytkownik "isabelle" napisał w wiadomości
hi Antek,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/efb/efb.htm

Download the Excel Function Bible (18.4 mb)

isabelle

Le 2015-05-08 03:59, Antek a écrit :
Hi again,

From time to time I ask you on the excel groups
for your help in solving problems.
In most of the cases I could solve my problems
on my own if I would know more about writing
Excel formulas. Sometimes writing a macro/VBA
application is neccessary but I think it is more
difficult.

At the beginning I would like to improve my ability
in writing Excel formulas. If you know about a good
tutorial/guide/manual or someting like this on learning
Excel Formulas, please let me know.
I could buy it as a book or download it from the Internet.

I know that the groups are used by very experienced
Excel users, so I think you would be able to advise me.

Regards
Antek