Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default I need a tutorial on Excel formulas

hi Antek,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/efb/efb.htm

Download the Excel Function Bible (18.4 mb)

isabelle

Le 2015-05-08 03:59, Antek a écrit :
Hi again,

From time to time I ask you on the excel groups
for your help in solving problems.
In most of the cases I could solve my problems
on my own if I would know more about writing
Excel formulas. Sometimes writing a macro/VBA
application is neccessary but I think it is more
difficult.

At the beginning I would like to improve my ability
in writing Excel formulas. If you know about a good
tutorial/guide/manual or someting like this on learning
Excel Formulas, please let me know.
I could buy it as a book or download it from the Internet.

I know that the groups are used by very experienced
Excel users, so I think you would be able to advise me.

Regards
Antek