Rachel

Hi Gord,
Sorry for the delay in responding to your questions, but thank you for your
help: This is a seven page Excel workbook of order forms, product info, etc.
that we want our reps to complete via the computer.
I may have confused anyone trying to help me by throwing the word "Tab" in
there. I was asked if after entering one piece of information could the rep
just press a key to move to the next field needing info (I originally used
the words "Tab/Enter" instead of "any key").
Between the originator of my "inheritied form" and my "expertise", we are
like the blind leading the blind...not much of a clue on how to do this!
So...again, your help is GREATLY appreciated.

Rachel
P.S. Went to the link you sent and learned a lot, but still so much to learn-

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Rachel

What type of forms?

Just worksheet cell selections?

There are several ways to set the TAB order on worksheet cells.

See Bob Phillips' site for methods.

There is another method using VBA event code.

If interested, post back for more detail and some sample code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:47:02 -0700, Rachel
wrote:

I inherited an Excel form that my boss would like made into a company-wide
template. It's in a pretty rough state right now, but the primary request on
this form is,"Can I just hit Enter or Tab to go to the next part I need to
fill out?"
I've done some research, but your help would be appreciated.