Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] jc9972003@yahoo.com is offline

Default Conditional formating Excel 2010

Help please:
I have some look up formulas on a spreadsheet and I have this row to showup red if a cell is larger than the median wich I have a formula at the bottom of each row.
Everything is working fine excep the blank cells also turn red even tho the formula is displaying a blank cell
So basically I need the conditional formating to ignore blanks, keep in mind I have formulas on each cell so is probably taking that in consideration.

Thank you in advance