Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Pixels to MM2

Hi there

I use a vision application to identify different objects, and their
size is measured in Pixels.
I have a number of circular finds that I need to convert from pixels
to MM squared.
They are 9, 40, 55, 71, 107 and 191 pixels (area).
Now, it also works out that in the future, I am going to have to find
objects with area's from 3 pixels to 400 pixels. Is there a way that
I can convert these figures from Pixels into MM squared?
I have measured, and a straight line distance of about 45mm is 200
pixels.
I know its a long shot, but consider it a challenge!!
Thanks in advance
Jon

Screen resolutions are typically either 'twips' or 'pixels', but some
apps also use 'points' or 'inches'. I'm sure if you google on this
you'll stumble into a conversion chart or two...<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc