Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default A Boolean expression

Name1 is YYR color Blue
Name2 is YY color Red
Name3 is YNR color Blue
Name4 is YY no color

..and so does not jive with your "just in"!

--
Garry

After "wringing" N = Red, R = Blue and confirming Y is no color (black of course) I asked if those were typos in the examples.

No word back yet.

It at first sounded like a committee was reviewing the data and making a decision on the color, (which has budget implications later).

I have mild confidence N = Red, R = Blue, Y = No color.

I assume if for some upshot reason R needed to be Blue, it would be a minor change in font.color = in the code.

Howard

Howard

Reconfirmed, there were errors in the example. Colors are N = Red, R = Blue, Y = No color.

Howard