Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Multiple returns with one lookup value

The typical answer to a vlookup trying to return multiple values.
List has 3 lookup values, and vlookup returns first only.

So INDEX SMALL formula is the answer.

I have the suggested formula but not quite correctly done. So, this is for an example sheet I can look at as a syntax guide.

Want to pull across three columns to display the three returns for a horizontal display.

Would like to pull down three cell for a vertical display.

G2 has a drop down of the lookup values.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e53bgn8r1m...urns.xlsm?dl=0

Thanks

Howard