Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Auto Filter one short list vs another very long list

Hi Howard,

Am Thu, 23 Apr 2015 05:21:14 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

Okay, I'll study that some more. I remove the CriteriaRange:=Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1:A54") from the code and ran it, the F-H columns returned fine and the A B C was empty. Hmmm.

Are the required headers something I put on the sheet and the code will accept and copy to them?

important is the spelling of the headers. But you can rearrange them to
your expected cells.
Please have another look in OneDrive.
I changed the output columns to A, C and E on Sheet2

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional