Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Auto Filter one short list vs another very long list

Okay, I'll study that some more. I remove the CriteriaRange:=Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1:A54") from the code and ran it, the F-H columns returned fine and the A B C was empty. Hmmm.

Are the required headers something I put on the sheet and the code will accept and copy to them?

I tried to move the F-H columns and the code failed, tried to edit the named range but no go.

How do I relocate the three column return values.

Nice and concise code, but it does have some rules to follow indeed.

Howard