Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Auto Filter one short list vs another very long list

I would like an example code of autofilter where on the linked sheet it will look up each part number in the yellow column and filter the pink column for that part number.

Then return the column G value, the column B "filter on" value and the column N dollar amount, as displayed in the blue return example.

Using the macro recorder I know the three columns have to be included in the filter and the copy the visible cells. The recorded code was to abstract for me to distill down to a proper autofilter macro.

Thanks,
Howard

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kaiky4skoe...test.xlsm?dl=0