Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Modify this Array

Restore the code to 'Exit For' in
the j loop's 'If..Else' block and try it with your original dwg...

Sorry I am not sure what to do here. I tried the original dwg with
both revisions of the code. the first populates the right row count
but duplicates the same information. The second only populates one
row

Unfortunately, I can't debug it due to not having Acad. Once it
finishes the attributes for each entity it should move on to the next
entity. I'd normally step thru it using F8 and watch what happens after
the 1st entity's attributes are done. Perhaps the sEnts string list
needs to be observed during execution to see that it's being
constructed correctly because your results suggest it doesn't add other
entity names...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!