Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Modify this Array

Sounds perfect...I'm glad you found the reference.

One thing I noticed is that the .getattribute does not get the handle
.textstring. Thats why I added the the line
XlSheet.Range("A" & RowNum) = "'" & "'" & elem.Handle
It was the only way I was able to get it to give the handle and put
the ' in front

Yes.., .Handle is a property of the AcadEntity, though I don't see why
you need 2 apostrophes to 'type' the value as text. Do you need to
display a leading apostrophe as well? Why?

I'm ready to post (shortly) something for you to test since I have no
way to do so. Please post a file link showing the results so I know
where to make any changes needed. Please include your comments...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc