Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Modify this Array

What property is these attributes?
(I'm guessing .TagString?) I want to provide code that builds
headers of unique attributes so the values can be assigned to the
appropriate column according to their attribute. I'm also guessing
the attribute value is .TextString?

Yes you are correct for both...

Would a Screenshot of the Array1 Help (See the attached)

Filename: Array1.zip |
Download:
http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1011|

Yes, thanks!
I found where you got your code sample online (augi.com) and better
understand the object.property refs now. Here's what I'm doing...

1. Loop through entities for blocks that have attributes. If attributes
found then add EntityName and its TagStrings to string lists.

2. Insert TagStrings string list as headers in row 1

3. Loop through entities again, matching EntityName to EntityNames
string list. If match then .GetAttributes and load values for
TagStrings into an output array according to TagString position.

4. dump the output array into the worksheet at row 2.

...which will put each TagString value in the correct column.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc