Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Modify this Array

Do me a favor and 'dump' Array1 into a blank worksheet...

With Xl.Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")
.Resize(UBound(Array1), UBound(Array1, 2) = Array1
End With

...so I can see an example of a set of attributes, and post a link
to the file.

Insert the code to dump Array1 after this line...

Array1 = .GetAttributes

Why I tried this Sheet2 is blank. Not sure what I'm doing wrong
Perhaps I could explain it.. I have basically two sets of attributes
Set1
HANDLE, BLOCKNAME, TAG, LABEL1, LABEL2, QTY, MODEL_NUM, DESCRIPTION,
VENDOR, CSFM_NUM

Set2 (Has more)
HANDLE, BLOCKNAME, TAG, LOOP, ADDRESS, LABEL1, LABEL2, DEVICE_LABEL,
EXTENDED_LABEL, QTY, MODEL_NUM, DESCRIPTION, VENDOR, CSFM_NUM

Currently I am writing them to one sheet and looking for the code to
populate the correct cell...

Okay, this is pretty much what shows as headers in your sample
worksheet. I was wanting to see how .GetAttributes returns values. I'll
go online to see what I can find. What property is these attributes?
(I'm guessing .TagString?) I want to provide code that builds headers
of unique attributes so the values can be assigned to the appropriate
column according to their attribute. I'm also guessing the attribute
value is .TextString?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!