Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger Krynock Roger Krynock is offline

Default ambiguous names

I'm using Office 2007, running Windows 7. I have been using VBA in Excel to create a program. I accidently saved my workbook with ambiguous names, naming multiple macros the same name then forgetting to change them before I saved and now it won't open. The program keeps crashing and will not respond.. Is there anything that I can do to get it back up and running or am I forced to start from the last point I copied it? Thank you for any help or suggestions that you may have to offer.