Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Array instead of loop I'm sure

And just to add, here is my comment to OP after offering Claus' last code.

In general, I would mention that with the unusual layout of your data on Orginal List, where it mimics on the ground placement of equipment, a map of sorts, instead of typical column & rows of data, coding is a bit tougher. With that said, making adjustments are not as routine as they might be when the data generally follows Excel do's and don't's for data stuff.

I have had to rely on expert advice to do a preponderance of the code. So as this has progressed, I have become more of a messenger. I do not fully understand all the code.

Howard <<

Howard