Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Array instead of loop I'm sure

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 7:02:40 AM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Tue, 31 Mar 2015 05:15:51 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qdiiqqwip...%201.xlsm?dl=0

now that I saw your workbook I could check the data. The values in
column A are unique and so are the found cell addresses in XFD.
I revised the code because you don't need varTmp and the Dictionary.
So I checked carefully I could not find out why 3 values are missing.
You have 1857 items in column A and also 1857 addresses but in New List
there are only 1854 rows filled.
Have a look:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for your workbook.

Regards
Claus B.

Hi Claus,

When I run the code the list on New List sheet is only the index numbers without the serial numbers to the left.

Should be:

1-1-1-2 x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

for each index number.

I get column A with the index numbers but no serial numbers in columns B to column W.

Column L has a smattering of index numbers.

Are you getting all the serial numbers when you run it?

Howard