Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Array instead of loop I'm sure

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 10:43:55 PM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:07:32 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

I ran Sub ReDoData() and it moved the index numbers to left of the serial numbers, but did not transfer to New List sheet. (Timer did not work, as I saw no message box)

on my machine ReDoData is faster than ReDoData2 and it works absolutely
correct. All matches will be written to New List.

Regards
Claus B.
--

I was sure it was good code, not sure why it does not play nice with me.

I will try some more to see if I can make it work on my end.

Thanks, Howard