Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Array instead of loop I'm sure

Wow, thanks Claus.

I ran Sub ReDoData() and it moved the index numbers to left of the serial numbers, but did not transfer to New List sheet. (Timer did not work, as I saw no message box)

Ran the Sub ReDoData2() and it worked fine, as near as I can tell. Data looks fine on New List sheet, but did not return 1858 entries. I suspect this is due to "errors" on the Orginal List sheet data field. I found some duplicate index numbers within the field, so that looks like a "user must fix" problem. And I would guess there are some index numbers in column A that do not exist in the field. Timer did not work on this code either, as I saw no message box here also. A time is not necessary, we know it has a lot of work to do and will take a few minutes.)

Appreciate the code, it does sorta tames down a really wildly laid out worksheet.

Howard